Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I can't live......if living is without you

Admit it...you're totally humming this right now aren't ya
But seriously....what can't you live without...I mean besides the obvious - water, oxygen, PF Changs.  Welcome to the 1st installment of what I'm calling "What I Love Wednesday"  So what do I totally love today?
So not only are these shoes a great cause.....they are oh so totally comfortable.  Seriously...might as well be wearing house slippers.  OK so some of you are looking at these thinking they aren't the cutest thing out there but give 'em a chance...they'll grow on you.  So a huge shout-out thank you to my super adorable cousin Katelin for introducing me to the world of TOMS - if we hadn't talked shoes at Christmas....eek don't even want to think about it


No comments: