Sunday, July 18, 2010

Birthday Celebration

My Grandma turned 90 years young this past Friday.  She isn't like most 90 year olds - she rides her exercise bike many miles each day (many, many, many...like 17), she lives by herself & does all her cooking/cleaning, if I had to describe her in one word it would simply be amazing.  Enjoy the pics from her party.
Piper playing in the footstool

My cousin's super cute son, Sean
Chloe chasing her dad

The birthday girl
My sister Kelli & Piper
90 candles

I love the excitement on her face
May all your wishes come true
Grandma finally getting a good look at the cake.  When we were growing up, Grandma would make us a birthday cake & it usually had "birtday" or a name mispelled.  Her cake this year ready "Hoppy 50th Birtday" - she got a real kick out of it
Chloe & Grandma
Piper & Daddy

4 comments:

Cheri said...

Oh, wow! Your grandmother looks great! I can only hope the same for me in about 40-some years (uh-hum). That soon?

Your children are just adorable. Chloe is striking!

Anonymous said...

Grandma is cute! I love Pipper's glasses:)

Unknown said...

Now THAT's a lot of candles. :) What cutie pies--your grandmother and your kids. :)
Kelly
www.raudenbushfamily.blogspot.com
www.jiayindesigns.com

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Happy birthday to your grandma! She sure doesn't look 90!

Piper is so cute in her glasses!

Tammy