Friday, February 26, 2010

2 posts in 1 day

So it's totally not like me to do 2 posts in 1 day...heck, I don't even do 1 post a day usually!  Piper looked too cute today not to post these pics.  She's getting very bossy persistant about what she wants to wear.  If I pull something out of the closet that she doesn't want she'll shake her head say "uh-uh" and push it away.  Sound like anyone you know Mom?  Paybacks...  Anyway, she insisted on wearing a tutu today...and pink Converse.  She does look cute in a baby rocker chick kinda way.

4 comments:

Angie said...

I LOVE her outfit-looks great on her-so funny she is already getting picky about what she wears!

Sharon said...

LOVE that pink tutu!! What a precious girl!!!

The Fab 5 said...

Don't you clean in your pink tutu?? Doesn't everyone!!

Tami said...

I think she looks ADORABLE!

The title of your blog is one of my favorite songs....and the Selah version was used in Sophie's intro. video:-).