Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cell phones

I was at the cellphone dealer today looking at new phones.  After deciding which one to get I sat down with a really helpful service guy.  When the service guy tried to get the contacts off my old phone he couldn't turn it on.  He had a nervous laugh (probably feeling silly for not being able to turn the phone on).  He finally took the back off the phone & we both saw the battery was gone.  I was really confused because I had just used the phone.  Piper sat there kicking her little legs & then pulled the battery out of her pocket.  The little stink had removed the back of my phone, taken out the battery & then put the cover back on.  To say she's smart is such an understatement!

2 comments:

Jess Danielson said...

Oh wow! That is too funny!

Jess

Jolene Powell said...

Whoa! Scary smart!