Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas

we started celebrating Christmas on December 22 at my Aunt Da's new home.  Being the good mom that I am, I left the camera at home and didn't get any pics of Presley opening her first wrapped present, which just happened to also be her very first Christmas gift ever. yep...ding ding ding...Mother of the Year award.  We continued celebrating on the 23rd at my maternal grandparents house, on the 24th at my mom's house and then the 25th at our house. 

 Pres sharing Charlie's cereal with him

 Christmas morning
 stockings

 she insisted of tearing every scrap of paper off
 and throwing it away a piece at a time
 if you've adopted from China & do not have this book, order it today!

 Duck Dynasty anyone?
 she said "I can't bewieve it...I've wanted to be a doctor my whole wife!"


No comments: