Monday, December 5, 2011

I still can't get pics to upload - I've tried contacting blogger but no response yet.  We are still waiting for our FBI clearances.  Not sure why our SW was told on 11/4 that she would have them in a week or two?  Not gonna lie - super frustrated right now.

**UPDATE**
I emailed our social worker asking again about our clearances.  She told me that she got an email from her liaison today (she had emailed him last week & was waiting on a response) letting her know that we were both cleared on November 3 - for some reason DCFS licensing didn't let her know.  She is having her liaison check into this but SERIOUSLY?!?  We've had clearance for a month & nobody thought to let her know?!?  Geesh - a month lost because somebody at DCFS didn't do their job.  Frustrated is the nicest word I can come up with at this point.  Hopefully the state will take pity on us & approve our HS quickly so we can send in our 800A.

No comments: