Sunday, October 23, 2011

cheer for the cure

chloe had her 1st cheer competition of the season.  "Jamfest" holds a fundraiser every year for the Susan G. Komen foundation - our team raised close to $1000.  Chloe's team did a great job - they hit all of their stunts but were up against some tough teams so didn't place as well as hoped but she was proud of herself which is all that matters!

ok, so again - my pics aren't the greatest but they are getting better....after owning my camera for 5 years, I'm finally trying out different settings...maybe by the time Piper is involved in a competitive sport I'll be a pro.
rockin' the pink bow
Piper was ticked she didn't have a pink bow - she did have the pink ribbon face tat & super cute team "pink" shirt that said "a cure is pawssible"  pretty cute for a team of "Lions"
Chloe & Emma
Chloe's team - Thunder Cats
high flyin'
love this one - total confidence

Sunday Snapshot

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Hi
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Chloe is beautiful, and has a pretty smile. That's awesome that it was her first cheer competion of the season, she dose look pretty confident. I am so happy that she did so well. I was born with a rare life threatening disease. www.miraclechamp.webs.com
I love it when people sign my guestbook.