Wednesday, August 3, 2011

we've got spirit, yes we do..we've got spirit, how bout you

Chloe had her school cheer camp this week - girlie was born to cheer....seriously...total rock star!

"pop star" spirit day
they performed for parents at the end of camp today - they really learned alot in the past 3 days...several floor & crowd cheers, stunts, and a dance routine
Chloe's in the front

she loves to fly
"Jump Champ"
the 3 "All Star" winners
Chloe & bestie Jess with their awards
and a couple vids - Chloe's front & center in this one
and the flyer in the middle stunt group in this one

1 comment:

A Case Photo Place said...

Yay Chloe! Congrats! Makes me miss my cheerleading days. I always had to be the base though. Boo hoo hoo! I wish I had a cheerleader in my house. Got a dancer and a softball-basketball-volleyball player,which is cool too, but no cheerleader. I can always dream that a future grandbaby will cheer I guess? :)