Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas

We started our Christmas celebration(s) at my grandparents house.  Piper got the cutest record player - here she is with my grandpa. 
My mom's youngest brother and his family were up from Kentucky - he was 10 when I was born. 
Snow on Christmas Eve - the neighbor said we got 7"
We bought a gingerbread house kit & the kids had a blast putting it together
notice the green gumdrop in Piper's mouth?
under the tree in new jammies
sisters
Christmas morning - we had to wake Piper up
Piper's still sleepy
somebody must have said presents
stockings
Dora perfume
super excited about the M&M's
1st present of the day
such a good pic of my boy
what a great little present


2 comments:

kayla p. said...

Michael & I made the same ginger bread house :]

Jen said...

Wonderful pictures!! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!

Jen