Friday, June 7, 2013

Piper

if we are friends on the book, then you've already read my recent Piper posts but if not.....just thought I'd share a few things that have come out of her little mouth lately.

"at cheer, I did my stunts all by myself...even the alligator (elevator). Miss Emily just gave me some tips" 

"Brody is my boyfriend & Tristan". Coop "you can't date more than one person" Piper "I'm too young to date. You see, I'm only 5 1/2...them's just my boyfriends"

At dinner tonight, Piper asked when she would be a grown up & I told her once she had her own house. She said "what..you mean I gotta move out someday? Then I hafta do all the chores & clean my own room by myself? No thanks I'll just stay a little girl forever!"

after cheer "I had a little bit of trouble with my backbend kick-overs so Miss Jordan had to help me have success. Then some of my team girls were pretend crying and I said there's no crying in cheer cause we are big tough girls. I did my alligator (elevator) all by myself so my group won. We are so gonna be on Fierce Cats next year cause we are fierce (then she growled). Look at me...I'm really short so I would hafta be a flyer cause I can't be Chloe's base"

golf lessons starts in about a week - we had to order her a set of clubs because nobody carried tiny, lefty clubs in pink.  I'm not sure how she's going to carry the bag considering it's almost as big as she is
 after cheer working the sass

No comments: