Friday, May 10, 2013

picture flood

our past 2 weeks in pics....iphone pics so not always the best...bear with me

I heard at a preschool gymnastics congress that by the time you are 6, you should be able to touch your opposite ear with your hand.  Unless Piper's arm grows significantly by Sept, she's not gonna make it
the weather finally decided to stay above 50, the girls asked to each lunch outside any day it wasn't raining
 notice her bent arm, she poses even while sitting
 Pres was concerned about the "goose eatin' grass" then "shoo goose, no eat grass"
 she broke a piece of chalk & said "sorry chalk" several times
her new way of getting out of my 'Burb - grab the door handle, jump & swing out of the car
"I'm relaxing Mama"
 "I'm a fancy lady!"
 Mulan costumes.  Piper told me "Chinese Princesses cover their mouths with fans"
Charlie came to visit while his parents went to a Blackhawks game

 he learned how to take "selfies" and cracked himself (and us) up



 watching a movie on the iPad
 Piper ordered corn dog nuggets & then ate 1/2 of my brisket
 be still my heart, her hair is long enough for a pony tail!
 she stuffed herself into the play kitchen fridge
 after 17 years of mowing, I had my first accident :(  Something flew into my eye and I hit the "forward" instead of reverse.  Luckily, Justin and a friend were here and able to pull the mower back out of the pond.  Even more thankful when it started back up.  

2 comments:

Aj Robinson said...

The flat, rectangle hair barrettes which appear to be fabric covered, do you make them or did you buy them somewhere? Thanks!

Aj Robinson said...

The flat rectangle hair barrettes which to be fabric covered, do you make them or did you purchase them? I would love to have some for my daughter. Thank you.