Thursday, September 29, 2011

welcome to the dark side

I've been debating a hair change for quite some time - didn't really want to cut it so I changed...like totally changed the color.  Believe it or not, my natty hair color is blonde - not a great sunny blonde but a darkish blonde that looks sunnier with the help of the 'lights.  My new color is a bit of a shocker - like I walk by a mirror & freak myself out for a sec or 2. 
excuse the bad iPhone pic...you get the idea 
Piper told me it's "intaresting"& has been touching it all evening...like she doesn't think it's real or something?

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Looks great! You are so pretty!

Cheri said...

Looks good. I'd have a hard time getting used to it because it is such the opposite of what you had. You are brave!

Football and Fried Rice said...

I LOVE it!! You are beautiful! Does the hubs like it?