Monday, November 30, 2009

Spiders, Uggs, & growth

The Itsy Bitsy Spider went up the water spout

Down came the rain & washed the spider out

Up came the sun & dried out all the rain

The itsy bitsy spider climbed up the spout again..but daddy got me in the picture & let's just say it wasn't flattering

Chloe loves Uggs & now so does Piper. We got her a pair a couple months ago & they are her favorite shoes

A huge thanks goes out to our friend Theresa who was so super nice enough to pass down a pair of pink Uggs (in the next bigger size) from her beautiful daughter. They are way too big right now but Piper has been wearing them around for the last hour or so

Everyone has been commenting on how much bigger Piper looks so I grabbed the tape measure - according to what the Dr. said a month ago, she's shrunk an inch. I think the "real story" is that the nurse laid her down to measure her & since she doesn't lay still very well the measurement was a little off. Also, her weight is down - but again, they weighed her with clothes on, I weighed her with a leotard. As of tonight, little Miss is 30 3/4" tall and weighs 21.4 lbs.

And now I'll leave you with a little random cuteness
Hey, where's my bow?

Seriously, where is it?

That's ok, I still love ya!

2 comments:

Jolene Powell said...

Ty loves Itsy bitsy spider too! Our nurse also measured Tyson wrong back in early sept. An inch off. He was yelling and screaming, adn I don't know why if they can stand why they use the paper method. I told teh dr. I knew it was wrong, but we didn't want to upset him even more.

Piper is adorable, as always!

Kevin and Michele said...

Levi also loves the itsy bitsy spider and watches me intently and tries to do the fingers!
We got Levi measured yesterday and he is also 30 and 3/4 inches!
Love seeing your adorable Piper! she is so sweet!
Merry Christmas