Saturday, February 28, 2009

Girls' Day

Justin & Cooper were in the Chicago area all day for a chess tournament. Chess is Coop's lastest obsession. He informed us that he was "done with sports". Chloe & I took this opportunity to have a girls day out. We walked around Hobby Lobby for awhile & then went to Target. We decided to browse the baby section. Ended up buying some really cute sheets, a bath towel that looks like a duck, and a couple blankets. Then, we ended up in the clothing section. I swore I wouldn't buy anything until we had a better idea of her size & when we would be bringing her home. We found the cutest little dress though - had to get it. We bought a 24 mos size thinking maybe it will fit her next spring? I have to keep reminding myself how tiny she is. We tend to grow 'em tall around our house!

No comments: